Howard Miller 611-030 The J. H. Miller Floor Clock
Brand: Howard Miller
- This elegant floor clock, designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers.
- These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood.
- Some of these species are very rare. The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. "Limited Edition" is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial also includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background. (more...)