115V single phase 15 Amp 1/2 HP 1 1/2in. discharge submersible effluent or dewatering pump
- FM listed motor for Class 1, Division 1, Group C and D environments. Not for use in acidic, methanol, or ethyl acetate atmospheres.
- Non-clogging vortex impeller design bronze class 88-8-0-4.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Durable cast construction. Cast iron cover, motor adapter and pump housing. All cast iron class 30, 30000# tensile strength.
- 20 ft. UL listed 5-wire neoprene cord. Extra cord lengths available in 25' - 35' - 50' length only. Sensor leads and power leads in one cord for easy installation.
- Stainless steel plate, bolts, handle, guard and float rod guide, switch arm and actuator assembly.
- Brass float and float rod.
- Threaded conduit connection for protecting cords in extra heavy duty application: 1 1/2in. NPT.
- Moisture sensors prewired in motor houing (functionality requires indicator circuit in panel).
- Motor - 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected.
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 104°F.
- Shaft seal - stainless steel wetted parts, carbon and ceramic rotary face seal.
- Upper ball bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oi(more...)