Howard Miller 610-904 Glenmour Floor Clock
Brand: Howard Miller
- A beautiful pediment features a crotch mahogany panel bordered by a raised, shell and vine overlay.
- Dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc with an astrological blue moon phase.
- Double, crystal-cut and grooved glass on the front lower door; beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Decorative molding is found at the base of the front door, with additional shell and vine embossings at the cut-out of the base.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Chimes: Traditional Westminster, St Micheals or Whittington H. 90-1/2" (230 cm) W. 27-3/4" (70 cm) D. 16-1/4" (41 cm)